The Wong Audiovisual Center offers lockers to UH Manoa graduate students for a semester-long checkout similar to Hamilton library's graduate lockers. These lockers can be renewed in person each semester.
The rules and regulations are as follows:
- You may only use the provided lock and key for securing your locker.
- If you lose the lock or key, you will be billed a replacement fee of $75.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time and shall NOT contain the following: (Contents will be removed or discarded)
- Library materials not charged out to your account
- Non-circulating materials such as periodicals or reference materials
- Food and drinks
- The library shall not be responsible for stolen or damaged personal items.
- If you fail to renew the locker by the specified date, the locker will be reclaimed and items will be removed and sent to “Lost & Found.”
- Any violation of the above shall result in immediate termination of current and future locker privileges.
To check out a graduate locker, please bring the completed application form (below) and your current UHM I.D. card or Tuition Payment Receipt to the Wong Audiovisual Center circulation desk.
If not renewed, lockers will be due the Friday before finals start. Here is the schedule for when you may renew your graduate locker:
- Spring semester: renew starting December 1
- Summer terms: renew starting May 1
- Fall semester: renew starting August 1