Find books and journal titles in print, microfilm, cd, dvd, and online in the UH Library system
- pangeometrie [Title begins with]
- lecture notes in mathematics [Title begins with]
- lobachevskii nikolai
- journal of the american mathematical society [Journal Title begins with]
- lecture notes in mathematics [Journal Title begins with]
- journal f?r die reine [Title Keyword ? used to find variant spelling]
- lecture notes in mathematics AND 723 [Keyword Anywhere or Boolean Keyword in Basic Search] to find numbered volume in series.
- Search by Title in Basic Search
- Search by Author
- Search for a Journal Title in Basic Search
- Search using Keywords
Find the Call Number, note the Location Find where the item is shelved using the collections map handout. Most mathematics books will be classified as QA and will be found on the 2nd floor of Hamilton Addition.
Use the Get Item link to recall a checked out book or to request the book from another UH System library.
- Science & Technology Reference
Links to subject guides, contact information, workshops.
- Mathematics Subject Guide
- Find Electronic Journals and Books
To find electronic journals provided by the UH Manoa Libraries search the Electronic Resources gateway. Note: the best way to link to articles is from the index through the FIND IT link.
- Library Hours
- Call Number Locations
Most of the science collections (Library of Congress alpha Q-V) will be in the Addition floors 1-4. Exceptions include items marked Folio, which are held on the 2nd floor Main, items held in Sinclair Library, and Oceanography (Library of Congress alpha GC on the 2nd floor Main)