Skip to main content
Importing Search Results from PubMed
- Run your search in PubMed.
- Select the references you want to save.
- From the Send to drop-down menu, choose Citation Manager
- Click Create File
- A New Dialog window will appear. Choose Save File.
- Open your EndNote Basic library.
- Select the Collect tab, Import References.
- Use the Browse button to select the .nbib file you saved above. Click Open.(Tip:
You may want to make note of where the file is being saved i.e. directory and/or folder).
- Select the Pubmed (NLM) import filter.
- Click the Import button.