(ex. Biological Abstracts, FSTA, Zoological Record and more)
The following steps work in Web of Knowledge databases (such as Web of Science). EndNote Basic is connected to Web of Knowledge, so the export process is very simple.
- Search for your topic in Web of Science.
- Check the boxes to the left of the citations you want to add.
- Click the link for Save to EndNote online
- Log in to EndNote Basic with your email address and password.
- The citations will show up in EndNote Basic under My References in Unfiled.