Aloha and welcome!
The Hawaiian and Pacific Collections are internationally recognized research collections. All formats, languages and levels of treatment are collected Many of the items in the collection are unique and irreplaceable.
Located on the fifth floor of Hamilton Library, the reading room is a quiet, pleasant area conducive to serious research and study.
- Wireless internet, a flatbed scanner, and photocopy machines are available.
- Most materials (except rare, fragile, or tightly bound) may be photocopied in accordance with copyright laws.
- The Hawaiian and Pacific Collections have their own reference and circulation service, as well as their own hours.
- No bags, purses, computer and tablet cases
- Lockers take quarters, can borrow one from circulation counter.
- No food or drinks, including water bottles
- Silence ringers please -- no phone calls in reading room