1) Introductions; baseline--how have you made your courses Zero Textbook-Cost
2) Bill Chismar will talk about the OER initiative at UH
3) Continuum of sharing from All Rights Reserved to No Rights Reserved; Creative Commons licensing
4) Rationale for OER; organization, attribution, public good, sharing
5) OER Repository; advantages include sharing, storage, link to Laulima or other LMS
6) Support to make showcase examples; course design, digitization, finding resources, workshops
7) Resources available to you; Laulima, ITS instructional designers, OER librarian, editorial services
Your work is copyrighted and unless you relinquish certain rights, others cannot use your work without your permission. This is a significant barrier.