Skip to Main Content
Setting Up Your Weebly Site
- Go to weebly.com and click on Sign-Up
- Enter your contact information, or sign-up using Facebook
- Click "Not Now" when asked "Do you want to sell online?"
- Select a Theme for your website
- Note: You can change the theme later if you want to
- Once you've selected a theme you want to start with, click "Start Editing"
- Choose your website domain
- For class purposes, select the third option "Use a Subdomain of Weebly.com"
- Note: you can change the URL of your website later if you want to
- Click on "Settings" at the top of the page
- Under "General" - Change the Site Title to one of your choice
- Under "General" - Change the Site Category and Site Formatting options if you want to
- Under "Editors" - You can add people who you might also want to help with your website
- Click "Publish" at the top right corner of the page- your website is now live!
- Note: you can always "Un-Publish" your website if you need to - just go to "General Settings"