Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Setting Up Your Weebly Site
- Go to weebly.com and click on Sign-Up
- Enter your contact information, or sign-up using Facebook
- Click "Not Now" when asked "Do you want to sell online?"
- Select a Theme for your website
- Note: You can change the theme later if you want to
- Once you've selected a theme you want to start with, click "Start Editing"
- Choose your website domain
- For class purposes, select the third option "Use a Subdomain of Weebly.com"
- Note: you can change the URL of your website later if you want to
- Click on "Settings" at the top of the page
- Under "General" - Change the Site Title to one of your choice
- Under "General" - Change the Site Category and Site Formatting options if you want to
- Under "Editors" - You can add people who you might also want to help with your website
- Click "Publish" at the top right corner of the page- your website is now live!
- Note: you can always "Un-Publish" your website if you need to - just go to "General Settings"