Government Documents holds an extensive collection of BLS publications, including the following series:
- Occupational outlook handbook (L 2.3/4:) Learn about careers,earnings, educational requirements, and employment prospects for hundreds of jobs.
- Bulletin (L 2.3:) Statistical and topical reports about a wide variety of labor issues.
- Career guide to industries (L 2.3/4-3:) Describes occupations and prospects for employment in major industries.
- Monthly labor review (L 2.6:) Magazine with articles about national and international labor issues.
- Employment and earnings (L 2.41/2:) Local area labor force data, hours, and earnings.
- National compensation survey-wages/Occupational compensation survey (2.122/) Surveys of wages in specific metropolitan areas.
- Occupational employment statistics In 2011, the Area wages survey/Occupational compensation survey was replaced by the OES program survey. This provides detailed information on area wages for over 800 occupations.
- Career Outlook (L 2.70/4:) Formerly Occupational outlook quarterly, this is a magazine with articles about jobs, careers, and employment.
- CPI detailed report (L 2.38/3:) Consumer price index for the purchase price of a representative selection of goods and services.
- PPI detailed report (L 2.61:) Producer price indexes measure the change over time of selling prices received by producers.
- Older BLS documents are available in the U.S. Congressional Serial Set (UHM Login required).
Additional documents covering 1910-1932 are available in the Executive Branch Documents microfiche set.
We also have a variety of general publications, pamphlets, and other BLS materials, as well as Congressional hearings, documents, and reports about labor in the U.S. Please contact a government documents librarian if you have questions about our holdings.