- **Films on Demand Films on Demand provides streaming access to educational videos in the humanities, social and natural sciences, business and health. Look for Pacific-related documentaries here, including Made in Taiwan (pictured at right).
- Moving Images of the Pacific Islands This database of films includes listings for more than 3,600 Pacific-related films. Find film titles here, and then search for them within the Voyager catalog to get the actual film from the library. The majority of the films listed here should be available at Wong Audio/Visual Center. Note: database has not been updated since 2011 (a new version is in the works).
- Micronesian Seminar Videos Micronesian Seminar has over 60 free videos available for downloading. Subjects range from the history of the islands to current social issues and health care.
- PREL Videos produces by the Pacific Resources for Education and Learning and are mostly relevant to Micronesia and education.
- NZ On screen Explore an excellent collection of documentaries, TV shows, and feature films from New Zealand.
- **Asia Pacific Films AsiaPacificFilms.com streams culturally and historically significant films from Asia and the Pacific. Titles include: The Land Has Eyes.
- **Sinclair Library Streaming Videos This page has information on how to search specifically for videos in the Wong Audio/Visual Center that have been digitized and are available for viewing online. Searching for films is freely available, but you will need a UH Mānoa log in to view the films themselves.
For more information, please visit the Sinclair Library webpage about videos
**Links marked with two asterisks require UHM log-in. All other sites are freely available.