How do you get a book once you find a reference to it in the catalog?
If it's supposed to be at UHM:
- If its location is Hamilton Hawaiian or Hamilton Pacific, use the Get This Item link in Voyager to request that it be brought out for you.
- Otherwise, go to the library and get it. (Actually, you can use the Get This Item/Hold or Transfer option to ask us to pull it from the shelf for you, but it takes a day or so. Pick up non-Hawn/Pac books at the main circulation desk on the first floor.)
- If it's not on the shelf, ask someone to help you find it.
- If we can't find it, ask us to borrow it from somewhere else.
If it's supposed to be at another UH System library:
- Request that it be sent here from the other UH System library. Use the Get This Item/Hold or Transfer This Item options in Voyager.
- Or you can pick it up from that library yourself (quicker).
If it's at another library: