Skip to main content
Using Land Records for Genealogy Research
- Look at Hawaiian Kingdom Land Documents
- AVA Konohiki provides access to Buke Māhele, LCA Indicies, and Native & Foreign Testimonies
- OHA's Papakilo Database searches across multiple collections, including Bishop Museum, Genealogy Indexes, Hawaiʻi State Archives Land Index, Hawaiian National Bibliography, Māhele ʻĀina Index, and Nūpepa.
- Look at Tax Map Information for Today
- Tax Maps from State of Hawaii DAGS
- Bureau of Conveyances Name Search provides an index for land transactions that took place from 1976-present.
- Use OHA's Kīpuka Database to contextualize historical and contemporary data
- Kīpuka visually displays (through a Hawaiian land organization system) data from TMKs, Historic Sites, Land Awards and Crown Lands.