Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is My EBSCOhost?
In CINAHL, you can create a free My EBSCOhost folder which will enable to you to do the following:
- Save citations
- Save searches
- Receive search alerts
- Receive journal alerts
- Share citations
Items will remain in your My EBSCOhost folder until you remove them.
Create a My EBSCOhost Account
Follow the instructions below to create your free My EBSCOhost account.
- Click the Sign In link. EBSCOhost displays the Sign In screen.
- Click the Create a New Account link. EBSCOhost displays the Create a new account - Personal Account screen.
- Complete the fields on the Create a New Account screen and then click Save Changes. If all the information is accepted, EBSCOhost displays a message informing you that your account has been created.
- Click Continue to complete the account creation and log in to your My EBSCOhost account.
- The email address you enter when signing up will be used to notify you of expiration of alerts as well as changes to alerts.
Help Sheets for My EBSCOhost
Need More Help?
Sci/Tech Librarians Email:
SciTech Reference Desk
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9 am-3 pm
Wed, 10:30 am-3 pm
Phone: (808) 956-8263