SciFinder Scholar Facts
- Biomedical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Agricultural Sciences
- And More
1907 to present
- Over 35 million references from journals, patents, conference proceedings, dissertations, technical reports, books, and other sources.
- Over 67 million substances
- Over 63 million sequences
- Over 56 million single- and multiple-step reactions
About SciFinder Scholar
SciFinder Scholar provides access to the Chemical Abstracts Service's (CAS) large collection of information and related research covering all areas of chemistry and chemical engineering. In addition to the references and abstracts found in Chemical Abstracts (1907-Present), SciFinder's comprehensive content includes information on substances, patents, experimental and predicted properties, and spectra.
You must create a free personal account to use the Web version of SciFinder Scholar. Click here to register for a personal account with SciFinder Scholar.
After creating your personal SciFinder account, you must access SciFinder Scholar using the link below:
OR SciFinder Scholar may be accessed on the Science & Technology Databases page by clicking on "S" to find SciFinder Scholar on the page.
SciFinder Scholar is restricted to UH Manoa faculty, staff and students.
The UH Manoa Library's license currently allows 4 simultaneous users at one time. If you cannot login, try again later.
You must agree to terms and conditions of the license agreement each time you use SciFinder Scholar.
SciFinder has added the following new tools to help you search and view search results:
- Explore substances by property
- Convert CAS Registry Number to chemical structure
- Preview substance and reference search results using Quick View
To learn more about these features and other enhancements, visit What's New in the Web Version of SciFinder (April 2012).