UN treaties are also available on these selected list of websites. Note that the websites listed below also include non-UN treaties and documents.
EISIL - Electronic Information System for International Law
- Browse 13 international law subjects and hundreds of subcategories
- EISIL subcategory on treaties
- Links to collections of treaties and agreements (including UN treaties and agreements) associated with a particular region, organization or treaty secretariat
- Treaty texts for specialized areas of international law
University of Minnesota Human Rights Library
- Access hundreds of human rights treaties and other primary international human rights instruments
- Documents are available in 9 different languages
- Includes text of UN documents by charter-based organs, treaty-based committees, Secretariat, UN Reform, etc.
Yale Avalon Project
- Digital library of documents that relates to law, history and diplomacy
- Includes ancient documents from 4000bce - 399 to the 21st century
- Search for important documents which mark turning points in the history of law and rights, including significant UN documents