Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
More Ways to Find UN Treaties Online
UN treaties are also available on these selected list of websites. Note that the websites listed below also include non-UN treaties and documents.
EISIL - Electronic Information System for International Law
- Browse 13 international law subjects and hundreds of subcategories
- EISIL subcategory on treaties
- Links to collections of treaties and agreements (including UN treaties and agreements) associated with a particular region, organization or treaty secretariat
- Treaty texts for specialized areas of international law
University of Minnesota Human Rights Library
- Access hundreds of human rights treaties and other primary international human rights instruments
- Documents are available in 9 different languages
- Includes text of UN documents by charter-based organs, treaty-based committees, Secretariat, UN Reform, etc.
Yale Avalon Project
- Digital library of documents that relates to law, history and diplomacy
- Includes ancient documents from 4000bce - 399 to the 21st century
- Search for important documents which mark turning points in the history of law and rights, including significant UN documents