Set Up Find Full Text
1. In EndNote, go to Edit → Preferences
2. Click on Find Full Text
3. Copy and paste the following into the corresponding boxes:
URL (UPDATED AS OF 3/25/2015):
1. Select References → Find Full Text → Authenticate
2. Enter your UH user name and password
3. Click on the Login button
4. Click on the Done button
Find Full Text
1. Select the reference(s) for which you want to find the full text files
2. Select References → Find Full Text → Find Full Text...
3. Click on the OK button for the copyright disclaimer
4. Results will appear under Find Full Text in the left side bar
5. Links or files for full text will be added or attached to the references within the EndNote library
Here are some tips to remember when using the Find Full Text feature:
Always log in through the Proxy Server before you start a Find Full Text search.
Not all of our electronic resources allow access to a third party, like EndNote.
Remember that you need to be an active member of UHM to gain access to a number of the databases that provide the full text.
The DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number is key in finding the full text of your references. Review the references in your library and make sure the DOI is present.
Enable Web browser cookies.