1. In EndNote, go to the Groups menu
2. Select the type of group you want to create
Adding References to Groups
EndNote offers a number of ways to stay organized. This video by EndNote demonstrates how to use groups to sort the references in your library.
More about Group Sets
- In your library, My Groups is a default Group Set.
- You can move Custom Groups and Smart Groups to any Group Set at any time
More About Smart Groups
- Smart Groups are a great way to quickly and automatically sort by any criteria you can think of
- Use the small plus sign button to the right to add more criteria
- Smart Group criteria can be edited at any time by right clicking on the group and clicking Edit Group