- Yomitan Village Images of Okinawa under USCAR / 読谷村教育委員会沖縄戦後教育史・復帰関連資料（写真）(October 4, 2019)
Yomitan Village's Vilalge History Compiling Division under the Yomitan Village Board of Education digitized and made available of 13,000 images of Okinawa under USCAR.
- Images of Okinawa After WWII (Updated with Omeka, October 4, 2019)
This image database is developed by UHM Library Okinawa Collection and the Images of Okinawa collection is composed of 195 color slides donated in July 2010 by Ms. Madeleine K. Van Epps, plus 53 black & white photos taken by the United States Civil Administration of the Ryukyu Islands (USCAR).
- Okinawa Prefectural Archives USCAR Photograph Collection / 沖縄公文書館USCAR収集写真コレクション (JPN version)
- Okinawa 1935 / 沖縄1935: 写真でよみがえる戦前 (JPN only) >>> The site is a collaboration between The Asahi Shinbun and The Ryukyu Times. Some photos are available for purchase through Asahi Shinbun Photo Archive. The site also offers related newspaper articles.
- Mirai ni nokosu sensō no kioku. Okinawa-sen to sonogo / 未来に残す戦争の記憶: 沖縄戦と、その後 (JP only) -- Yahoo! Japan's special site to remember WWII. This site includes the videos that explains the Battle of Okinawa.
- Naha City History of Museum Photograph Index / 那覇市歴史博物館写真史料検索 (JPN version)
- Zu's Okinawa's old photographs / ず's 沖縄の昔の写真 (JPN version) >>>Creator of this site has not been verified<<< Has a list of links to Flickr and YouTube (videos) of the pre-reversion era of Okinawa
- Okinawa Archives Laboratory's Collection of Okinawa 8mm Home Movies (JPN version) >>>The site is maintained by a company called Cinema Okinawa (シネマ沖縄）, whose project--the site claims--is supported by Okinawa Prefecture and Okinawa Arts Council (沖縄文化振興会）.<<<
- Ernest Gordon Bradford - Blackie the Photographer - Okinawa Photography (EN) >>>The site is part of the site named Remembering Okinawa, owned by a person named Donn Cuson. The users of this site should be aware that the most of the materials on this site are still protected under the US copyright law at least till in the year 2020.
- Gail Photos in the Gail Project at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The photos were taken in Okinawan in 1952-1953 by a US Army Captain, Charles Eugene Gail. For more information about the Gail Project, read here.