Browsing Call Numbers: Useful call numbers to browse the stacks:
1. Philippine Literature General:
PR 9550 ASIA Hamilton 3rd Floor
PL5530 ASIA Hamilton 3rd Floor
2. Jose Rizal: PQ8897 ASIA Hamilton 3rd Floor
3. Epic Literature: PL6058 ASIA Hamilton 3rd Floor
4. Folklore, Legends and Children's books:
GR325 ASIA Hamilton Floor 4th floor
Use the UH Voyager Catalog to search for books and other materials in the UH System libraries. For a collection of e-books that you can access online, use ebrary. You can find books in other libraries around the world, by searching Worldcat (obtain books from other libraries by using Hamilton Library's Interlibrary Loan service.)
Find books, DVDs and more in UH libraries:
Find e-books on the ebrary platform:
Find books in other libraries around the world:
*This subject guide was adapted from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library Science and Technology and Government Documents Reference Departments.
A collaboration between the UP Institute of Creative Writing and the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, this website includes information on prominent author's profiles and their works. It also disseminates information on various literary events, including awards.
Voyager will help you:
Voyager will NOT help you:
1. Use Advanced Search.
2. Enter keywords for the concept.
Keyword Search: You can use these terms when searching for materials on Philippine Literature. Search by "Keywords."
1. Philippine Literature:
a. PHILIPPINE AND LITERATURE
b. PHILIPPINE AND LITERARY AND COLLECTIONS
2. Epic Literature:
a. EPIC LITERATURE AND PHILIPPINES
b. EPIC POETRY AND PHILIPPINES
3. Filipina Women in Literature:
a. WOMEN AND LITERATURE AND PHILIPPINES
a. FOLKLORE AND PHILIPPINES
b. LEGENDS AND FILIPINO
c. TALES AND PHILIPPINES
d. FAIRY TALES AND PHILIPPINES
5. Gay Literature:
a. GAYS AND PHILIPPINES
3. Click Search.
4. The next screen is a list of titles. Click on the title for more information on an item.
5. This screen provides further information on an item.
6. Use the call number to find the item on the shelf. Check Status to confirm the item is not checked out.