Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subject Guides to Gov Information
Japanese Constitutions 日本国憲法
Japanese Laws 法令
Cabinet and Agencies 政府機関
Information on Japan's Diet 議会関係
US Government Sources on Japan
There are many publications on Japan from the US Government. The UHM Library is a regional federal depository of such documents. Make sure check the Library's Government Document Department site to learn more.
Selected sites to provide full-texts online
- Govinfo- Official U.S. government portal for core documents from all branches of government. Coverage varies by resource
- USA.gov - Official U.S. Government web portal and search engine
- Census Data - U.S. Census data site.
- Congress.Gov - Search for the status and text of bills, laws, and other Congressional information through the Library of Congress
- Internet Archives - Searchable database of US Gov't documents
Municipal/Local Government Stats